Ideally suited to recent graduates or someone who has recently embarked on a career in IT.
The environment will provide you with a grounding in a broad range of technologies, develop your communication skills and provide you with the confidence to work in a high pressure environment. We seek engineers who are ambitious, flexible and hard working.
Knowall IT is a young, expanding IT firm based in Kensington Olympia. We offer a clients a wide range of services, from; Help Desk Support, Business Continuity, Cloud IT & VOIP Services, as well as Web Site Design & Promotion
For those who apply themselves, don’t give up and have a willingness to learn, there is opportunity for swift progression and improved salary rates.
Your role will include:
- First-line support for a broad range of client requirements.
- Incident logging, back up monitoring and reporting.
- PC, Mac, Server, Cloud, VOIP-SWYX & Firewall.
- Either a graduate or 12 months experience in a similar role
- Ideally an embarked on MCP\MCSA\MCSE\MCITP\CCNA- course, we will fund certification training
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server environments
- Excellent knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows XP, Vista & 7) and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with using and configuring mail on Blackberry/PDAs.
- Experience of diagnosing Mac hardware and software issues, or have a good understanding of Mac hardware and software.
What’s in it for me?
In return you will receive:
- Salary: £20K-£22K (depending on seniority and experience) + up to 20% performance related bonuses