Knowall IT is a young, expanding IT firm based in Kensington Olympia. We offer a clients a wide range of services, from; IT Support, Managed Cloud Services, & VOIP.
We are seeking client facing field engineers, to implement, and service thereafter, a broad range of technologies, including Windows svr, VOIP, Cloud applications and networking equipment. You will be required to manage technical resources and client expectations, ensuring delivery of projects in a timely manner. An eye for detail and the ability to communicate with both clients and management is essential.
Applicants, who should be eager to learn and continually update their skills and ideally have exposure to the following technologies:
- Windows Server 2008 (R2), ideally including Exchange & HyperV
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010
- VPN & Wireless networking
- Avaya or SWYX VOIP based telephone systems. If you do not presently have these skills we will provide training.
Candidates should be Microsoft Certified and be looking to further their qualifications with Microsoft and/or other vendor accreditations.
- Salary: £30-£35K + up to 20% performance related bonuses