Knowall IT is currently seeking an office/field based IT Support Engineer to support our London based clients.
This is an ideal role for a dedicated IT support professional looking to develop their career and enhance their prospects with an exciting and successful company.
Supporting customer systems via our CRM, telephone and remote connection, you’ll troubleshoot any queries and provide valuable 1st and 2nd line support. You’ll also travel to customer sites in London and perform on-site technical support tasks.
Creating detailed documentation for both internal and customer systems, you’ll maintain an accurate record of work and system changes. Additionally, you will build and maintain LAN and private cloud servers and ensure that all work is completed in a timely manner.
- Graduate level education OR 18 months working in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of configuring & maintaining Microsoft based networks
- Experience in designing, deploying, managing and supporting corporate networks
- Exposure to Microsoft Exchange, SQL, Sharepoint, incl. Administering Domains & DNS
- Experience in deploying – WAN’s – across a mixture of firewalls & router brands
- Exposure to VoIP telephone systems – SWYX / Avaya
- Administration of LANs
- Ability to communicate, plan & deploy systems within a client facing environment.
- Project management
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to work long hours, on a regular basis, to complete client projects
- Excellent client service attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop