Knowall IT Support Engineers can be made available to you on a temporary basis that suits your business requirements. We are completely flexible and happy to fill this gap when you need immediate assistance.
You will receive the same high level of expertise from this service as you would do from a contract based IT Support program.
- 24×7 Telephone & Remote Support
- Professional and Highly Experienced
- Re-Active Onsite Visits For Critical Issues
- Onsite Within an Hour – London Based
- General user applications, including Microsoft Suites, Sage, Maximiser, Access Accounts, Solid Works, Photoshop, Entourage, Mac mail, to name but a few
- Microsoft operating systems 2003/2008
- Active Directory | Exchange 2003/2007
- SQL 2005
- LINUX based email, web and DNS servers
- Macs, PCs & Server Hardware
- Networks & Security, including Firewall’s and routers configuration and management. Vendors include Cisco, Sonicwall, Juniper and Zyxel/Zywall
- Delivery of applications through WAN’s using technologies such as Microsoft Terminal Server, Citrix and Jetro also known these days as “Cloud Computing.”
- Anti-virus, spam and spyware prevention
- Data backups and protection
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) traffic management over LAN’s & WAN’s – SWYX
Service Level Agreements
- No call waiting and immediate assistance from our support desk
- Immediate despatch of engineers for critical issues – onsite within the hour
- 24×7 Support available
Please request a quote for more accurate pricing by using our price calculator feature.
- Telephone, Remote and email support – £80 Per Hour
- Onsite Visits – First Hour – £125 and then £80 Per Hour Thereafter
Click here to expand the areas we cover [+]
The below list shows some of the areas we cover, however we do operate worldwide so please do not hesitate to contact us.
Areas We Cover