- Download speed – Up to 60MBs
- Upstream speed – Up to 8MBs
- Bonded ADSL 99.9% SLAs offer trusted reliability
- Enables bonding of up to 4 x ADSL or SDSL lines
- Performance of Leased Lines without cost
- Fast to deploy bonded ADSL – 10-15 days
- Citrix, Terminal Server or remote backups
- Improved redundancy, with option of multiple providers
- FREE Help Desk Setup
- MRTG statistics monitoring
- Prioritised Traffic with low contention
- Unlimited usage allowance
- 24/7 UK based technical support
Bonded Broadband bridges the gap between a typical DSL or cable connection and expensive leased lines.
Bonded Broadband provides an alternative to upgrading to expensive Leased Lines. Multiple lower lines are pooled (typically broadband), causing them to function as a single faster and more reliable Internet connection.
Bonded Broadband enables the bonding of up to 4 x lines, ADSL, SDSL, or Leased Lines.
Bonded Broadband increases your download and upload speeds, and also provides enhanced connectivity when working in multi-user environments. The resulting speed increase is comparable to solutions that cost 10 times more.
Increasing speed provides better quality VoIP and video conferencing services, and helps ensure that off-site data backups complete on time. Bonded Broadband is an excellent solution for those who send large video, graphic, or image files. With both the downstream and upstream connections multiplied, businesses can make more effective use of their time and not have to wait as long for transfers to complete.