September 21st, 2022
When considering an office relocation, we would like you to think of us as your ‘one-stop-shop’ for everything IT and telecoms related.
Our objective is to take the stress out of moving your IT to a new office by managing the entire process from physically moving equipment to ensuring staff are able to re-connect and work as normal.
Key areas we can help you with:
- Relocation of existing desktop IT equipment – setting up PCs, printers and phones on desks.
- Network Infrastructure – installation of office cabling, network points and comms room equipment.
- Internet access – source and supply the best Internet connection to suit the office requirements.
- Office WiFi – supply and install quality wireless access points to ensure good WiFi coverage throughout the office.
- Audio Visual (AV) – supply and installation of video conferencing solutions for meeting rooms.
- Hardware and software procurement – new PCs, laptops, and printers, pre-configured shipped to the office and home users ready to plug and play.
- Cyber Security – desktop virus and malware protection, network and web security and staff awarenees training
- Local IT support – highly responsive London based helpdesk available 24/7 and onsite engineers available as required.
We will draw on our 20 years of experience supporting client networks and managing our own commercial Enterprise Cloud Platform to deliver highly responsive, quality local IT support for the business.
We are London Paddington based and from here we operate our IT helpdesk which is available 24/7. We employ a team of onsite engineers who are primed and ready to visit your office and staff working from home to carry out tasks that are better performed in person.
Download our Relocation Brochure
Have a question? Speak to me Sylvester.
Get in touch and we can discuss how we can help support your business.