Swyx tailor made for you
No business is the same. Each has its own requirements. Let us show you how Swyx can work for you.
SWYX FOR SALES
Sales professionals are targeted on the number of deals they close. Swyx makes it quick and simple to speak to your contacts and potential customers.
- Increase productivity with onscreen click to dial
- Integration with CRM means quick access to leads
- Call routing means calls are never missed
- Custom wallboards – review call stats, and staff performance
- Integrates with mobile so staff are not tied to the office
SWYX FOR SERVICE
As a customer service professional, Swyx enables you to wow and delight your customers by juggling multiple requests, cases, and conversations.
- Easily manage all calls from PC Screen
- Effortlessly create virtual conference rooms
- Integration with Outlook and CRM for easy customer access
- Calls are never missed through managed call routing
- Call intrusion supports the development of staff
- All voicemail details are recorded, and sent to email
SWYX FOR RECRUITERS
Recruiters spend a lot of time on the phone, building strong relationships with their contacts. Swyx make this easy by adding voice to recruitment CRMs.
- Recruiters can quickly dial numbers on screen
- Reduces heavy phone bills through lower call charges
- Staff can make and receive calls as if they are in the location
- Integrates with Outlook contacts and CRM recruitment software such as Bullhorn
- Custom wallboards - review call stats, patterns and staff performance
SWYX FOR FUNERAL DIRECTORS
Funeral directors need a centrally managed phone system that ensures calls are never left unattended.
- Never miss a call by devising a specific call routing plan
- Integration with Outlook contacts, and funeral management software such as Eulogica
- Managed out of hours system, calls transferred to assigned individual
- Synchronisation with mobiles – not tied to office
- Enables seamless remote working
- Voicemail access from all locations