September 25th, 2013
Blackberry: How to Setup BES.
- First check Email settings
- See if there is an existing email account with
- the same email address that you are trying to set up on BES.
- This account will have to be removed as it will be the BIS email account
- Once removed – Load the Blackberry World app – If this is not installed. Please search for it in the browser and install it from the blackberry website app store.
- Once installed please run it and login with your blackberry ID
- Search the blackberry world store for “Enterprise Activation”
- Download and install the app, then Run the App
- This will now prompt you to enter your enterprise email address : please enter your email address
- Now contact Your BES Admin and we will Provide you with an activation password to put in; in-place of your normal email password.
- Enter the password we have given you for activation ( this is a single use code)
- The Blackberry will then start syncing with the BES server, it is best for your blackberry to be connected to WIFI during this process.
Moving over to us is simple!READ MORE - 3 STEPS