September 25th, 2013
Blackberry: How to Setup BES.
- First check Email settings
- See if there is an existing email account with
- the same email address that you are trying to set up on BES.
- This account will have to be removed as it will be the BIS email account
- Once removed – Load the Blackberry World app – If this is not installed. Please search for it in the browser and install it from the blackberry website app store.
- Once installed please run it and login with your blackberry ID
- Search the blackberry world store for “Enterprise Activation”
- Download and install the app, then Run the App
- This will now prompt you to enter your enterprise email address : please enter your email address
- Now contact Your BES Admin and we will Provide you with an activation password to put in; in-place of your normal email password.
- Enter the password we have given you for activation ( this is a single use code)
- The Blackberry will then start syncing with the BES server, it is best for your blackberry to be connected to WIFI during this process.